Statement of Purpose
- To preserve and operate Flxible Clippers.
- To preserve and operate other ex- Commercial Highway Coaches and Buses in general and ex- Ansett Pioneer vehicles in particular.
- To assist those Club Members wishing to acquire and restore a Flxible Clipper or other Highway Coaches.
- To provide Persons with an interest in Highway Buses and Coaches with an opportunity to share this interest with others.
- To share materials of common interest via Club Newsletters and Journals.
- To provide a medium for the sale and exchange of parts for members.
- To promote and display a truly Classic Coach………….. The Flxible Clipper!
Ph. 03 59647807
Mob. 0418 372 242
Vice President / Membership Secretary
John & Gayle Schoen
Ph. 03 59626133
Please direct all membership enquiries to John & Gayle Schoen
Secretary / Treasurer:
270 Ellis Rd. Nth. Bunyip. Vic. 3815
Mob. 0428 862 520
Darrell Booth 0418 400 211 02 47574780
Doug Small 041 9531 115 03 58622063
Dale Clifford 0403 359 065 03 98018760
John Clune 0429 419 863
Newsletter Editor: Troy Doyle Doyle